Why Are You Charging For Late Cancellations
One of the positive aspects of classes at Mourne Yoga is that they are small which means students get more individual attention. However, in order for the business to be viable, and for students to have an enjoyable experience, classes do need to be filled and late cancellations make filling spaces at short notice much harder.
Cancel Anytime Policy Ended On September 30
In terms of cancellations, Aeroplans policy reads as follows:
Need to cancel your trip? Aeroplan flight rewards booked through can be cancelled free of charge, anytime. Flight rewards booked as of October 1, 2021 apply the cancellation fee structure of the fare option purchased.
For cancellations, youll receive points back in your account, plus a full refund of any associated taxes, fees and charges on the unused value of your travel.
As you can see, any bookings made through the September 2021 deadline are eligible for a free cancellation at any time.
This means that every Aeroplan booking completed by September 30 is essentially risk-free: even if your travel plans dont work out, you can simply cancel free of charge and get all your points redeposited into your account, as well as the associated taxes and fees refunded to your credit card.
However, this policy has not been extended past September 30, 2021. After that date, the cancellation fee for new Aeroplan bookings will depend on the fare option purchased .
One consequence of this is that you should continually monitor the prices of any Aeroplan bookings made on Air Canada flights for bookings that you had made through September 2021.
The new dynamic pricing model can be highly variable over time, so if you see that your flight has in fact gone down in price, then it might make sense to cancel for free and rebook, saving yourself a nice chunk of points.
Guidelines To Fully Enjoy Your Journey:
You are all solely responsible for reading and following our guidelines so everyone can have an enjoyable practice, while we maintain and sustain our community studio. By attending class you are agreeing to all our guidelines and policies.
– We will require ONLINE Pre-Registration for every class. You must sign up online for class at the latest 30 minutes ahead of class start time. Download the MindBody Online app or visit our website to register for class.
Doors Open 15mins Before Class
– Please arrive 10 minutes before class and leave your cell phone while practicing
– Be safe, and make sure you mention your yoga teacher about any physical limitations or injuries that should be noted. Dont be shy – this is incredibly important
– We will not be accepting any walk-ins. Our staff will not be adding any students that are not registered 30 minutes prior to class.
– No shoes in studio. Yoga is best practiced barefoot, so be prepared to remove your shoes on the rug upon entry. Do not walk on our floors at anytime with shoes.
–Stay home if you feel sick
Recommended Reading: Does Yoga Tone
Cancellation/ Return/ Refund Policy:
Please note, this is aimed to be a preventative measure rather than a penalty. Demand for our classes are very high, no-shows and no-cancels limit other members from participating in classes and is disruptive to our Member Community.
– We do not offer refunds on any yoga class purchases, including single classes, class packs, memberships or workshops.
– We ask that you are mindful of our community members who are wait listed to practice in person. Please cancel at the minimum of 6 hours prior to start time to avoid losing your class purchased and being subject to a $10 late cancellation fee for the unlimited members. Late Cancelation is a class cancelled within 6 hours of class start time. We understand sometimes an unexpected absence can occur, but every late cancellation is subject to the $10 fee. Any class card or single class passes will be forfeited if you do not cancel prior to 6 hours before the start of class, but you will not be charged any additional fees. Sorry, but we cannot make individual exceptions.
– Absent No Show/ No Cancel- $15. An Absent No-Show/No-Cancel is means booking a class, not attending and not late canceling out of that class – no show. We ask that you ALWAYS cancel out of class that you cannot attend. If you have not cancelled your class and are on an unlimited form of membership, a no-show fee of $15 will be charged to your card on file.Members may not see the late cancel fees charged on the same day of the occurrence.
Studio Terms And Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions on our website thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a student of Good Vibes Yoga, 116 High St, Northcote 3070 and/or Good Vibes Yoga, 62 Easey Street, Collingwood 3066, you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the Good Vibes website goodvibesyoga.com.au.
Don’t Miss: Post C Section Yoga
All Memberships Auto Renew
All memberships will auto renew unless the client sends an email to cancel. It is the client’s responsibility to stop the automatic payment before the date that their monthly membership renews.
Once the membership auto renews, the same terms and conditions apply that are in the original agreement and set forth in these current guidelines/cancellations policy on this page.
Book By March 2022 And Get The Free Change Policy
The first component of the policy relates to making changes to a flight reward. This flexible policy has now been extended through to March 31, 2022:
Enjoy flexibility if your plans change. Well waive all change fees on Aeroplan flight rewards through Starting April 1, 2022, flight rewards will be eligible for a one-time change fee waiver if booked prior to this date.
For changes, youll pay the difference in points or receive a partial refund if your new itinerary requires fewer points. In addition, a difference in taxes, fees and charges may apply when changing your itinerary.
Prior to March 31, all change fees to Aeroplan flight rewards are waived. After this date, only the first change to a ticket booked through March 2021 will be free, and subsequent voluntary changes may still incur a change fee.
The news that the flexible change policy has been extended to March 31 is very welcome. Even though we no longer have free cancellations , we can always change our bookings at least once without paying a change fee.
This keeps the door somewhat open for continued speculative bookings: if one booking doesnt work out, change it to a trip you do intend to take .
Given the fluidity of the COVID-19 situation these days, its reasonable to think that the deadline of March 31, 2022 for the flexible change policy may get extended even further into the future, but well have to wait and see what type of approach Aeroplan takes at that point in time.
Recommended Reading: Underwear To Wear With Yoga Pants
Guidelines For Physical And Psychological Well
The present resurgence of the COVID-19 pandemic has added stress and anxiety among the people. The disease and isolation are not only affecting a patient`s physical health but also taking a toll on the psychological or emotional health . Against this backdrop, the Ayush Ministry have put together guidelines for physical and psychological well-being.
Aeroplans Flexible Change & Cancellation Policy
Throughout most of 2020 and 2021, Aeroplan has offered a flexible change and cancellation policy with a rolling deadline. As long as members booked their trips by this deadline, they could change or cancel their itineraries free of charge.
With continued uncertainty around travel at the moment, the free changes policy is now getting extended to while the free cancellations policy had officially ended as of September 30.
You May Like: Tight Fitting Yoga Pants
Aeroplans Change & Cancellation Fees
As a reminder, Aeroplans change and cancellation fees under normal circumstances can be found in the Flight Reward Policy, and they look as follows.
Since cancellation fees may apply for bookings made in October 2021 or thereafter, you may wish to consider purchasing the higher fare options with no change or cancellation fees, if you think theres a high chance that youll want to cancel the ticket.
Otherwise, if you continue to pick the default Standard or Lowest fare categories, then your bookings will be subject to a cancellation fee of at least $150 per ticket if you change your mind and need to cancel.
Booking Changes And Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend. Nobody likes additional charges, but everyday classes get fully booked, and sometimes students miss out.
Class cancellations can be made via the Good Vibes Yoga App, the MindBody App, the MindBody website, and at www.goodvibesyoga.com.au
Class cancellations can be made up to 4 hours before the class start time without incurring a charge.
Students on unlimited passes who book into a class and fail to attend will be charged a $20 no-show fee charge.
Students on unlimited passes who book into a class but cancel the booking less than 4 hours of the class start time will be charged a $15 late cancel charge.
Students using an Intro Offer, 1, 5, 10, and 20 Classes Pack who book into a class but fail to attend will forfeit their class.
Students using an Intro Offer, 1, 5, 10, and 20 Classes Pack who book into a class but cancel the booking within 4 hours of the class start time, will forfeit their class.
Cancellations will not be accepted via phone, email, or social media.
Don’t Miss: Best Roku Yoga Channel
Bristlecone Yoga Policies & Procedures
Class Cancellation Policy
We require that if you pre-register for a class, that you must cancel 2 hours in advance in order to avoid being charged full price. This applies to both drop-ins and punch passes. Due to Bristlecone having very limited spots for each class we must strongly enforce this class cancellation policy. As a member, you are not charged anything extra for a no-show, however we strongly encourage that you follow the same policy to be courteous to other guests.
Please review the paragraphs below for the membership type you purchased. Once you have reviewed those items, sign and submit the form in Vagaro. This signed form is required before you start using your membership benefits.
Bristlecone does not require any sort of contract or other commitment to join our unlimited membership program at the $79 rate. If you would like to make a six-month commitment you can get your membership at $59. Review the terms of each membership below.
$79 Month to Month No Commitment
It is the policy of Bristlecone Company that all membership cancellations require a minimum of a 30-day notice to cancel. This means if your next billing date is within 30 days or less, and you notify us of your intent to cancel, you will be billed one more time. Your membership renews on the same day each month.
$59 Month to Month Contractual Agreement
Unlimited Class Pass Suspensions
You may suspend your 6 or 12 month pass for periods longer than 7 days and no more than 2 months in any six or twelve month period respectively. A three month pass can only be suspended for up to periods longer than 7 days and by no more than 1 month.
Requests to suspend memberships must be made in writing by emailing us at . Requests will not be accepted by any means other than email. Please allow 7 business days to process any such suspension.
You May Like: Purple Label Yoga Scrubs By Healing Hands
Health And Safety Measures
- Participants should wash their hands prior to heading out to class and again as soon as possible following class
- The use of individual antibacterial hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol is recommended
- You are encouraged to bring your own alcohol-based sanitizer
- Washrooms will be available on location
- Personal items should not be shared
- A sweat towel is recommended to help avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or into your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Do not spit
- While we want to foster a positive environment and for you to encourage your fellow fitness classmates, please do not high-five them and ensure you are always respecting their personal space
Using The Site And The Services On The Site
You need not register with the And Yoga Studios to simply visit and view the site. However, in order to access certain password-restricted areas of the site and to use certain services offered on and through the site and Mobile Applications, you must register with And Yoga Studios for an account.
If you desire to register for an account, you must submit your name email address preferred password, and other information requested on the account registration page. Once you have submitted your account registration information, the And Yoga Studios administrator shall have the right to approve or reject your account, in the And Yoga Studios administrators sole discretion. If approved, you will be permitted to log into your account with the password that you selected during account registration. And Yoga Studios may also provide you with the ability to register for an account on our site using your existing account and log-in credentials on Third-Party Sites such as Mindbody.
Don’t Miss: Bikram Yoga Calorie
Membership Packages & Class Passes
5.1 Members must give their name to the front desk each time they take a class. Membership Packages and Class Passes are for the sole use of the member is not transferrable to another person .
5.2 All Class Passes and Membership Packages are activated on date of purchase and cannot be post dated.
5.3 Class Passes & Membership Packages are a great way to buy classes at a discounted rate, available to those who have committed to a regular practice. Once you have committed to a discounted deal, no refunds or pass extensions will be given. We recommend that you plan for and attend the paid number of sessions to get the most out of the discounted offer.
5.4 Class Passes & Membership Packages are not extended for studio closure days e.g. Bank Holidays. Please bear this in mind when making your next purchase, to make sure you can get the most out of the discounted offer.
5.5 By clicking Place Order via our Online Booking system you confirm you have read and accepted all of our terms and conditions.
5.6 Claiming discount on your membership using our refer-a-friend offer is only valid if the referred friend hasnt used an active membership in the past 12 months. You must fill out the refer-a-friend form for you, or your friend, to claim discount.
5.7 Concession discount, and introduction membership discounts cannot be claimed together.
5.10 5 Class Pregnancy Passes are only to be used with weekly pregnancy yoga classes.
Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center To Host Yoga Class Tree Identification
- JOURNAL STAFF
SIOUX CITY — The Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center, 4500 Sioux River Rd. , is hosting a relaxing yoga class from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m. Feb. 22.
Bring your own yoga mat and enjoy the view from the Nature Centers windows overlooking the bird feeders. Attendance is limited to 15 people. Please pre-register by calling 712-258-0838 or emailing .
The Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center is also hosting an educational tree-identification walk from 10 to 11 a.m. Feb. 26. Attendance is limited to 15 people.
Attendees will learn how to identify trees in the winter by looking at barks and twigs. Dress appropriately for the weather and wear sturdy walking shoes. Please pre-register by calling 712-258-0838 or emailing .
Don’t Miss: Free Yoga Weight Loss Apps
And 12 Month Unlimited Membership
Yoga Loft Intro offer is only available to new students.
The pass will be activated from your first class booked and is valid for 10 days from your first visit.
Classes included in your intro offer are non-transferable and non-suspendible.
Students who have practiced at Yoga Loft previously are not eligible for this offer. This included class pass students and those that have purchased a drop in or any other pass.
Personal Belongings & Conduct
11.1 Personal belongings are brought onto the Studio premises at the Members own risk and WSL does not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items.
11.2 Abusive or threatening behavior, language of a profane or discriminatory nature, or behaviour in contravention of our cultural policy will not be tolerated in any areas of the venue, or by email, phone or other forms of communication with our staff, teachers or management. Persons exhibiting such behavior will be asked to leave the premises immediately. In this instance no refunds will be given. We reserve the right to place a ban on future entry for persons guilty of the what we consider to be inappropriate behaviour as outlined above.
Read Also: Diy Yoga Trapeze
Bookings And Cancellations Policy
- Due to government restrictions of 10 people per class, all classes must be pre-booked online. We have implemented late cancel and no show fees to ensure everyone has a chance to attend. Please only book for classes you know you can attend as we do not provide refunds if you cannot attend your class of choice.
- If you book into class and are unable to attend, please early-cancel at least 9 before your class is due to start. You can do so via your MINDBODY dashboard. If you fail to do so you will incur a late cancellation/no show fee .
Cancellations No Shows & Late Arrivals
- Cancellations should be made via your login on the website or the Acheive app, we do not accept cancellations by phone or email.
- We operate a strict 6-hour cancellation policy for all our classes all cancellations made with less than 6 hours notice will be deducted from your Wellness Living account.
- Early-cancelled classes will be returned to your Wellness Living account for you to use at a later date. Please check the expiry.
- Early-cancelling your class does not mean the original purchase of the class is refunded to your bank. It means the class is cancelled without penalty, is not lost & can still be used at the studio.
- Accounts will be debited for no shows and late arrivals.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed entry into the studio or zoom class.
Don’t Miss: How To Hang Yoga Trapeze In Doorway