Ewedoos Yoga Towel With Anchor Fit Corners Non Slip Yoga Towel 100% Microfiber Super Soft Sweat Absorbent Ideal For Hot Yoga Pilates And Workout
- SUPER SOFT & ABSORBENT: Perfect Towel for those sweaty sessions of bikram/hot yoga where you will need a tool to absorb your sweat, so that you will be dry enough to stay in place and balanced on your mat.
- ANCHOR YOUR PRACTICE: Effortlessly securing your yoga towel to the mat, placing all your attention back to your yoga practice. No more distracting, repositioning or bunching during practice!
- PERFECT SIZE: With a dimension of 72 x 26, this hot yoga towel has the perfect size for all kinds of yoga mats. It is also a great yoga companion for travel when you are away from your home. Forget about tolerating the tops of those old-fashion gym yoga mats, just hook this innovative yoga towel onto your mat, then you will have your new marvelous experience in yoga practice.
- PREMIUM NON-SLIP & ABSORBENT MICROFIBER: Our Yoga Towel is made from 100% premium microfiber which acts as an ideal moisture absorbent towel to absorb sweaty and create a slip-free surface, so that you can stay focus on your mind, body and breath through the entire session.
- WORLD CLASS SERVICE: We stand behind our products and offer Quality Guarantee, if you are not happy with your Ewedoos Products, just get in touch with us and we will try our best to take care of you.
Maduka Equa Hot Yoga Towel $60
This microfiber towel by Manduka is super absorbent. Even though it’s microfiber on both sides , when paired with a Manduka mat, this towel stayed put and didn’t bunch up. That being said, it’s not as plush and soft to the touch as the Jade towel.
Portability 2 lbs. Easy to roll up or fold.
Backing None. Microfiber on both sides.
Washer / Dryer Yes.
This towel provides great traction when wet, but is slippery when dry. It’s truly a multipurpose towel you could use on the mat, at the gym, on a mountain, or on the road.
Hot Yoga Score: A-
Yoga Design Lab produces eye-candy, and this beautiful paisley mat is no exception. It’s extremely lightweight and made of top quality microfiber in a Paisey design. The Yoga Design Lab towel is ultra-thin and dries in minutes.
Portability > 1 lbs. Extremely lightweight.
Backing Microfiber back has extra-strength whip stitching for maximum lifespan.
Washer / Dryer Yes.
This towel is thinner and smaller in dimension than the Manduka eQua, but otherwise quite comparable . In our tests, it was one of the few towels that seemed to provide some traction when dry . Con is that you might feel bad sweating on something so pretty.
Hot Yoga Score: B+
Portability > 1 lbs. Excellent. The silicone backing is weaved into the fabric so it still feels soft and towel-like.
Backing Waffle fabric texture with silicone grip.
Washer / Dryer Yes.
Hot Yoga Score: B
Prana Synergy Yoga Mat Towel $39.99
Q1 Do I Need A Yoga Towel
Maybe you think that is yoga mat is needed? Cant I simply use a regular towel? Or no towel at all.So, technically you can. Generally, if you only exercise yin yoga, aka you did not sweat during yoga, a yoga towel will allow nothing besides a bit extra support. Or If you do hot yoga, you require a towel to stop slipping which can cause injury.
Recommended Reading: How To Use An Exercise Ball To Induce Labor
Manduka Yogitoes Yoga Towel For Mat Non
- ANTI-SLIP BOTTOM: Patented Skidless Technology, which utilizes silicone nubs to grip your mat and keep you in place. Ideal for hot yoga or any super sweaty practice.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Ultra absorbent, quick drying, sweat-wicking to prevent slipping and injury during your practice. Comes in a variety of beautiful and unique designs.
- MULTIPLE USES: The Yogitoes towel is durable enough to take anywhere: the beach, the gym, pilates, or even traveling. Lightweight for convenient portability.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: The patented woven texture is sustainable and made from 4+ recycled plastic water bottles. All dyes are free of AZO, lead, and heavy-metals.
- CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washing to remove excess dye. Tumble dry low or hang to dry.
Q4 How To Pick The Best Yoga Towels
Before purchasing any towel for yoga must verify these 7 key features, this will help you to buy a better one.
Moisture Absorption: Journey begins with this major feature, generally yoga towels manufactured from a microfiber fabric which is very active at sweat and moisture absorption. As well all know microfiber has a feature to absorb a lot of moisture for its thickness and weight and also can assist prevent slipping while performing yoga poses.
Thickness and Cushioning: Most Yoga mats are pretty then and do not give a lot of cushioning. That is remarkably true if you are using a thinner travel Yoga mat. Because these mats are extra compact but do not offer the proper cushioning you may require.
Size: Size selection is another major feature, but no worries because now towels are made a standard size and that easily fits over a standard-size yoga mat. But its not sure that all yoga mats and towels are the same sizes so take a smart move, measure your yoga mat size and the order/purchase your required size yoga towel.
Grip: without proper grip, you incapable to do a single yoga pose, and most of the yoga towel has some degree of slip resistance. And best yoga towel has the strength to provide you a desirable grip. For proper grip before starting your session, it is best to spray some water on the towel to give you more traction right from the start.
Also Check: Hot Yoga Coralville
Why Not A Normal Towel
A normal towel would not cater to yoga-related requirements such as absorbing perspiration, increasing grip, et al. Towels that are specifically made for yoga related purposes are made to cater to all these needs.
Soaking remains the top job for normal towels, a lot gets added when it comes to Yoga or Pilates Towel.
Q5 Why Use A Yoga Towel
- Theyre Absorbent.
- They Give You A Better Grip.
- They Protect Against Germs.
So, if youre employing a yoga mat provided by the studio or gym, placing your yoga towel over that mat can help to guarantee proper hygiene.
Utilizing yoga towels is also an exceptional way to keep your mats clean and in high-grade condition.
Recommended Reading: How Long Is Yoga On The Rocks
Iuga Non Slip Yoga Towel Extra Thick
If you need to wipe away moisture and sweats in your hot yoga classes, then the IUGA Non-Slip yoga towel is a bright candidate for many reasons. The bundle comes as a set with both a yoga mat towel and a hand towel.
The two of these high-quality towels are also carefully designed to prevent slipping and punching. At an affordable price, the IUGA also offers features from other higher end yoga mat, like pocket corners and optimized thickness.
Although it is lightweight, the thickness of this towel is superior to standard yoga mat by 30%. It stands at the perfect balance between a yoga mat and a yoga towel.
IUGA also puts its users at easy by warranting a lifetime guarantee.
Yogitoes Skidless Premium Mat Size Yoga Towel
This hot yoga towel is definitely for the yogis who pride themselves on buying eco-friendly merchandise.
Known for using no less than 8 tossed away recycled bottles, so they do not rot in a landfill, that makes it not only one of the best hot yoga towels but a worthwhile investment for Mandukas reputation of caring for the environment. The nodules that make the towel grip your mat really help with keeping you slip free and at ease.
This hot yoga towel comes in multiple beautiful designs to cater to all types of yogis.
Yogitoes is frequently the brand of yoga mat towels you see in yoga studios. That should attest to its reputation as being one of the best yoga towels for hot yoga in class, at home or elsewhere.
Also Check: Yoga Swing Setup
Why Do You Need A Yoga Towel
In short, you need a yoga towel to keep you from slipping and absorb sweat while youre doing hot yoga. While a yoga towel can be useful in non-heated forms of yoga, theyre really not necessary unless youre a very heavy sweater and notice yourself slipping on the mat.
To properly use your yoga towel, you simply place it over your yoga mat and make sure its either covering the entire surface or that all four corners are lined up. The reason you need a quality yoga towel is because cheap versions may bunch up or stick to your hands when youre doing Bikram or hot yoga.
When your yoga towel bunches up or slips during class, youre not only more prone to injury but this is also extremely frustrating to the point that you wont enjoy your class. Just remember to never wash your yoga towel with any kind of softeners since this can ruin the properties of your towel and make it slick forever.
Do I Really Need A Yoga Towel
You might be asking yourself, what is a yoga towel? Cant I just use a normal towel? Or no towel at all.
Well, technically you can. If you only practice yin yoga, aka you never sweat during yoga, a yoga towel will offer nothing besides a little extra support. If you do hot yoga, you need a towel to prevent slipping which can cause injury.
Recommended Reading: Calories Burned Yin Yoga
Are You A Yoga Teacher
This guide shows our proven step-by-step system for creating a yoga website you love. If youre a yoga teacher, snag this guide for FREE.
Former corporate sales rep turned nomadic entrepreneurial yogi. Street food ninja, avid outdoorsman, craft beer geek, and live music junkie. Co-founder of The Yoga Nomads.
Yoga Jaci Yoga Mat Towel
Yoga Jaci is the choice if you want to stay dry and comfortable during sweat sessions of yoga class! The state-of-the-art microfiber material does a good job of absorbing the very last drop of sweat.
Yoga Jaci also solves the problem of slipping yoga towels, because they make their products with 100% highest quality materials, made of 85% polyester and 15% polyamide. The towel will stay put regardless of how rigorous you go on it.
The yoga towel from Yoga Jaci is made with mat size length, so you will be able to cover the majority of the mat with it. Therefore, you can avoid the risks of unhygienic infections, while saving the cleaning time for both the mat and the towel.
These towels are super soft, yet super durable. You can expect to use it to some thousandths of time, and even when years go by, there will be no wear and tear. If you choose Yoga Jaci, then this might be the last best hot yoga towel that youll ever buy.
You May Like: Goat Yoga Madison Wi
Summary Of The Best Hot Yoga Towels
While all the yoga towels on this list are made with quality in mind, we have to pick a favorite. With that said, our favorite is
It has the best designs , its highly sweat absorbent, features a patented skidless pattern that doesnt harden the mat, has very well seamed edges so it wont rip or tear, its made from recycled materials, body and environmentally friendly, and comes in two sizes. Its also machine washable and wont fade or lose its functionality even after many washes. Overall, this is our choice for the best yoga towel for both hot yoga and non-heated yoga.
Best Versatility: Shandali Hot Yoga Towel
The Shandali Hot Yoga Towel features an innovative web silicone backing to prevent bunching. With this innovative feature, you can feel 500% better in a yoga practice. It keeps itself from skidding by providing a perfect grip and traction. The silicone thread is woven neatly and tightly to provide a perfect grip with the yoga mat. The extra dense lightweight soft weave provides a comfortable grip, cushioned support to your arms, knees, and shoulders. The sticky towel works as a great yoga aid by folding and placing under your knees for knee support. You can also sit on it and use it as an extra cushion during meditation.
Also Check: Ashtanga Yoga Calories Burned
Best 18 Yoga Towels In 2021
A comprehensive checklist of the famous Top 18 Best Yoga Towels in 2020
Great to see that finally, signup for yoga and looking for Yoga Towel.
Yes I Do Yoga, presenting 18 outstanding Yoga Towel brands, these towels do not only absorb your sweat as well as enhancing your performance and motivate you to do more yoga.
Namastay Exercise Fitness Yoga Towel
If the idea of your towel being sweat-soaked and enhancing your grip creeps you out a bit, then this is the best hot yoga towel for you.
This hot yoga towel is actually known for its ability to stay dry during your practice even though you are sweating. The towel wicks away sweat with little slipping.
One of the cool features of this towel is that it has sleeves which actually fold under your mat to keep your hot yoga towel from moving at all. You will not have to hold back with this hot yoga towel because bunching will not be an issue. Now release a sigh of sweaty relief.
Read Also: Hot Yoga Instructor Salary
Benefits Of A Towel For Hot Yoga
- Extends the life of your yoga mat
- Absorbs sweat and acts as a sticky surface after your mat gets sweaty
What about a regular towel?
I understand, you want to save a few dollars and use your old towel sitting in the closet. You CAN do this but it doesnt work very well. Regular towels dont stick to your mat which leads to bunching up. If your towel is bunching up, youll be constantly adjusting your towel.
Regular towels will wear out really fast yoga towels last for years with regular use. Yoga towels are the perfect size to fit your yoga mat. Regular towels are too wide and too short to be used for yoga!
Laslty, you can also go for a hot yoga mat and towel in one combo. For example, the Yoga Design lab Combo Mat which is a solid option. Personally I prefer keeping my yoga mat and the best non slip yoga towel I can afford separate.
*Bonus: a yoga mat towel also works great for a travel towel! See what else Anne packed in her bag for travel.
Q7 How To Use Properly Yoga Towel
Its very easy to use, simply place the towel on your mat. Just cover the mat only and not spill over the edges this lets you have precision with your yoga positioning.Many yogis advise sprinkling water on the towel before beginning to exercise for upgraded grip. After class, simply throw your towel into the washing machine and then tumble or air dry.
You May Like: Buti Yoga Knoxville
# 1 Manduka Yoga Mat Towel
No more sweaty and uncomfy when you are doing your Bikram or hot yoga.
Even for the hottest classes, this Manduka yoga mat towel is the best pick.
So, in a nutshell, you should go for it because of its affordability, quick-dry fabric, and non-slip skidless nub technology.
It will keep your mat in place. Boost your practice in more than one way with this premium yoga towel! Trust us, you wont regret it.
Manduka – the brand says it all. The brand knows how to bring out the yogi in you.
Youphoria Yoga Towel Microfiber Non Slip Yoga Mat Towel 24 X 72
- NON-SLIP & SKID-LESS: Does sweating turn your yoga mat into a Slip and Slide? Our yoga towels grip best when wet making them perfect for your Bikram or Hot yoga sessions. Stay grounded, focused, and in perfect balance during your practice.
- SUPER ABSORBENT & QUICK DRYING: Made of lightweight Microfiber, Youphoria Yoga towels are made to absorb 7X their weight in water. Just wash on cold after each sweaty use, and pop them in the dryer to be good to go, again, in no time.
- EXTEND MAT LIFE: Over time, excessive sweat build-up can turn your yoga mat into a funky, smelly nightmare. Our towels add a hygienic layer between you and your mat. Youll never fear that studio mat, again.
- SIZED RIGHT: Our hot yoga towel is the perfect size for any yoga mat. At, 24 x 72 inches, it also makes a full-sized travel companion. Just toss it in your carry-on or back-pack and enjoy practicing in your hotel room.
- SILICONE-FREE TECHNOLOGY: The tacky fibers of our microfiber, when wet, grip your yoga mat and your skin, preventing dangerous slipping, without the use of synthetic products like silicone or latex.
Don’t Miss: Substitute For Exercise Mat At Home