Guidelines To Fully Enjoy Your Journey:
You are all solely responsible for reading and following our guidelines so everyone can have an enjoyable practice, while we maintain and sustain our community studio. By attending class you are agreeing to all our guidelines and policies.
– We will require ONLINE Pre-Registration for every class. You must sign up online for class at the latest 30 minutes ahead of class start time. Download the MindBody Online app or visit our website to register for class.
– Please leave your cell phone while practicing
– Be safe, and make sure you mention your yoga teacher about any physical limitations or injuries that should be noted. Dont be shy – this is incredibly important
– Students are required to wear their mask and wash their hands upon entering the studio. Once you arrive at your mat, you may remove your mask. Please arrive 10 minutes before class.
– We will not be accepting any walk-ins. Our staff will not be adding any students that are not registered 30 minutes prior to class.
– No shoes in studio. Yoga is best practiced barefoot, so be prepared to remove your shoes on the rug upon entry. Do not walk on our floors at anytime with shoes.
–Stay home if you feel sick
Cancellation/ Return/ Refund Policy:
Please note, this is aimed to be a preventative measure rather than a penalty. Demand for our classes are very high, no-shows and no-cancels limit other members from participating in classes and is disruptive to our Member Community.
– We do not offer refunds on any yoga class purchases, including single classes, class packs, memberships or workshops.
– We ask that you are mindful of our community members who are wait listed to practice in person. Please cancel at the minimum of 9 hours prior to start time to avoid losing your class purchased and being subject to a $10 late cancellation fee. Late Cancelation is a class cancelled within 9 hours of class start time. We understand sometimes an unexpected absence can occur, but every late cancellation is subject to the $10 fee.
– Absent No Show/ No Cancel- $15. An Absent No-Show/No-Cancel is means booking a class, not attending and not late canceling out of that class – no show. We ask that you ALWAYS cancel out of class that you cannot attend. If members book a class spot and absent no-show there will be $15 charged to the member account. Members may not see the late cancel fees charged on the same day of the occurrence.
-Payment and fees are due in full at the time of registration or class start time.
– 15% off for 200-hour Yoga Alliance certified yoga teachers discounts. Please bring valid ID to qualify. Not applicable to introductory offers, online sales or memberships.
Miami Beach Yoga Studio
When you come to any one of our yoga classes, you will be greeted by a calm and comfortable atmosphere where you can leave your worries behind. Designed with your comfort in mind, we included Zen practices into the very foundation of our building for all-encompassing body and mind relaxation. Tall ceilings, large windows, and yoga studios that incorporate your needs into our holistic health practices. As Miamis newly established yoga studio, we have set out on the mission to provide our students with a relaxing experience they are sure to love. Through our happy hour juice bar to our large selection of classes and yoga apparel, we demonstrate our commitment to you.
Find out more about what we have to offer and today.
Read Also: 30 Minute Yoga Calories Burned
Meet Sandrine Kamhi Of State Of Yoga In South Of Fifth Miami Beach
Today wed like to introduce you to Sandrine Kamhi.
Sandrine, please share your story with us. How did you get to where you are today?My journey to yoga began in Geneva, Switzerland, in 2002, when I was working as a childrens rights consultant for an NGO to improve education and childrens rights. One day, a friend draged me to a yoga class and I immediately fell in love with the practice, and before I knew it, yoga became my life. In 2005, I moved to Istanbul and I radically changed my life. I became a mom of twins and I had the opportunity to study more seriously yoga but as well psychology, sophrology, hypnosis and body language. After years of practicing and studying consistently various styles of yoga, and thanks to the support of my friends and family, I began on my path as a teacher in 2009. Since then, I have completed several trainings to explore the depth of yoga and to serve my students the best. I have been teaching classes internationally, organizing workshops and retreats, mentorship programs, taking part in teaching teacher-training courses, and now extremely blessed to have found State of Yoga.
When I moved to Miami Beach in 2015, I lived in the building where State of Yoga is located, South of Fifth, I felt home immediately and I knew that it will be the place where to establish this peaceful sanctuary for all. I preferred, however, taking my time to know better the community.
State of Yoga opened its door six months ago and its a real dream comes true.