Power Yoga + Pilates + Fitness
The Power Yoga + Pilates + Fitness yoga studio provide classes like Hot Power Hour and Power 80, Heated Vinyasa Flow, Super Hot Chakra Flow, Hot HIIT, Gentle Asana Practice, Candlelight Yin, and many more. They also have an online store where you can buy tickets and several packages.
Address– 9330 W Sahara Ave #160, Las Vegas, NV 89117, United StatesOperating Hours– 6 am to 7 pm on Mondays 6 am to 8:30 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6 am to 7:45 pm on Wednesdays 6 am to 7:15 pm on Fridays and weekends
Frequently Asked Questions :
- Where is Sin City Yoga?
Sin City Yoga is located at: 1231 S Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA.
- What is the phone number of Sin City Yoga?
You can try to dialing this number: +1 702-900-8244 – or find more information on their website: www.sincityyoga.com
- Where are the coordinates of the Sin City Yoga?
Sin City Yoga Las Vegas
Rejuvenate the senses with the different classes that are organized by Sin City Yoga Las Vegas like the Vinyasa Flow, which is beginner-friendly, For intermediate and advance levels, there is Power Vinyasa Flow. There is bed Head Yoga for all the early morning risers, restorative yoga, light lunch, Yin Yoga, Candlelight Vinyasa Flow + Restore, Tristhana, etc. They also organize several events and workshops.
Address– 1231 S Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89104, United StatesOperating Hours– 6:15 am to 9 pm from Monday to Friday9 am to 1 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.Pricing–
103 Hot Pilates and Yoga studio has humidifying equipment that maintains a perfect space to practice yoga in Las Vegas and also ensures an odour-free space. 103 HPX Hot Pilates, 103 Hot Power Flow 1, 103 Hot Power Flow 2, 103 candlelight Yoga, 103 Ashtanga Flow, 103 Cardio Kickboxing, 103 Mat Pilates, and many more such pieces of training are given. They also organize events and workshops for all their members as well as their visitors.
Address– 4245 S Grand Canyon Dr. UNIT 118, Las Vegas, NV 89147, United StatesOperating Hours– 6 am to 8 pm from Monday to Thursday6 am to 7 pm on Fridays 8 am to 7 pm on Saturdays and SundaysPricing– The price for 3 classes is $30, Drop in is $25, unlimited classes are $129 per month and $1200 per year
Also Check: Yoga Calories Burned
Reserve Classes Quickly Via Our Express Check
Trilogy Location: 7650 Girard Ave, Suite 400 La Jolla, CA 92037 – located in La Jolla Cove neighboring La Jolla Shores, Windansea Beach, Bird Rock, UTC , UCSD, North Pacific Beach , Village of La Jolla, Torrey Pines, Bay Ho, Bay Park, Mission Beach, Mission Bay and Clairemont. A short drive, bike ride or walk from these towns in San Diego for yoga!
Welcome Back Our Yoga Studio Is Fully Open
We are super excited to have the studio open again, plus our outdoor community yoga! However, we are continuing efforts to keep you as safe as possible in the studio:
- Pre-registration online in advance is recommended for all classes .
- We keep our windows wide open and diffuse Thieves essential oil in the studio.
- Standing around in the entry way prior to yoga is discouraged.
- Class size may be limited depending upon class and teacher preferences.
- Floors and surfaces are cleaned after each class.
- Please bring your own mat, props and blanket, or you are welcome to rent from us.
- In the event that you are not well, or have Covid-19 symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with symptoms- please refrain from coming for two weeks.
- Please wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering the center.
Also Check: How To Sit On Yoga Ball To Induce Labor