Kashi Foundation : : Charter For Compassion
- Kashi Foundation. Kashi Ashram was founded in 1976 by Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati, who served as its spiritual director until she passed away on April 13, 2012. Kashi is a residential spiritual community located on 80 acres in Sebastian, Florida. Shrines and temples dedicated to many of the worlds great spiritual traditions surround the sacred …
Swami Jaya Devi Loves Sharing The Teachings Of How To Be More Mindful At Work And In Your Life She Is Passionate About Traveling And Connecting With Different Groups And Organizations And People From All Walks Of Life
Swami Jaya Devioften talks on authentic empowerment, the importance of diversity, and how to live from the deepest realms of the heart. She is skilled at weaving together people from different backgrounds, including different religions, LGBT+, and different ethnic/racial groups.
Swami and her Kashi Atlanta mindfulness team are available for speaking engagements, mindfulness trainings, and mindfulness consulting engagements. Swami has presented and/or worked on mindfulness trainings with the CDC, GA Tech University, the Parliament of World Religions, the Womens Presidents Organization, Georgia Department of Family and Childrens Services and others.
Is The Information About Kashi Atlanta Ashram Corporate Office Really Accurate
We collect data from third-party websites, official websites, and other public sources. The data collected are carefully checked by our experts before they are added to the database. However, we cannot give any guarantees for the hundred percent reliability of the data, as every day there are different kinds of changes in companies.
Don’t Miss: How Long Should You Hold A Yoga Pose
Candler Park’s Kashi Atlanta Open House On Saturday September 12
August 26, 2009
From Tony Conway: 2009 Kashi Atlanta Open House in Candler Park features First Annual 5K Run Walk, Super Silent Auction and Yogathon Fundraiser
ATLANTA, August 20, 2009 Walk, run and salute the sun at Kashi Atlantas Open House on September 12, 2009 from 8am to 1pm. This family-friendly, open-hearted, community gathering day begins with a Yogathon led by Kashi teachers to raise funds for Kashis service programs. It continues with a 5K Run Walk that is family friendly, stroller friendly and winds through beautiful tree-lined Candler Park.
The Open House will also feature The Super Silent Auction, offeringopportunities to bid on travel packages, restaurants, and a variety ofservices from massage to hair to private yoga sessions. There will also be an Art Show, a Plant Sale, Hospitality Areas, Dollar-A-Minute Massages, Reiki and Reflexology, Yoga Classes, Kirtan , Door Prizes, Street Meals and KidsArt volunteer information and refreshments..
Serving over 21,000 people in need each year, Kashi Atlanta uniquely combines the yogic teachings of compassion and selflessness with service programs to teach people how to make service and compassion an integral part of their lives.
The Kashi Atlanta Open House will be held on Saturday, September 12th at 1681 McLendon Avenue in Candler Park / Lake Claire. The schedule is as follows:
Pre-register for the 5K Run Walk for $20 by September 5th at active.comor kashiatlanta.org or in-person at Kashi Atlanta
Mindful Leadership Is Rooted In Self Awareness Without An Ever
Swami Jaya Devi Bhagavati is the Founder and Spiritual Director of Kashi Atlanta, a nonprofit urban yoga ashram that has served Atlanta for 21 years. Through weekly classes and weekend immersions, Swami teaches her students how to live mindfully in the world from the deepest realms of the open heart. She is an urban yoga monk, working tirelessly to inspire people to live effectively and deeply, loving everyone along the way.
Swami has studied yoga, pranayama , meditation, and healing in-depth since 1985. Swami took her monastic vows in the Saraswati lineage of Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati. Swami was inducted into the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Board of Preachers at Morehouse College in 2005. She was given the title Yoga Acharya and Sanyassin in 2007. Swami Jaya Devi is a Registered Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance at the 500-hour level as well as a Certified Yoga Teacher through The Kundalini Research Institute, 3HO International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association, and Amrit Yoga Institute. She is an esteemed Senior Teacher of Kali Natha Tantric Yoga and Meditation. Kashi Atlanta has been voted Atlantas Best Yoga Studio by Creative Loafing magazine every year since 2000, and Swami has been voted Best Yoga Instructor since they created that category in 2006.
Also Check: Hanging Yoga Swing
Kashi Ashram Company Profile
- Kashi Ashram Profile and History . At Kashi over the years separate 5013 organizations have been established to administer different aspects of our service work. THE RIVER FUND was established in 1990 to organize the AIDS work we were doing in Florida, visiting nursing homes, hospices, hospitals, and running our own respite house, the River …
Wednesday Class Schedule: : 30 Am
- https://d.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155399403401987& id=192011090823829& __tn__=%2AW-R
- Kashi Atlanta Ashram. One of the primordial names of the sacred, said by Neem Karoli Baba, the Indian saint and Paramaguru of our lineage, to be the pathway to all accomplishments. For us, the accomplishment is showing up. Show up to practice with us! Sunday streaming / outdoor schedule :
You May Like: Is Doing Yoga A Sin In The Bible
What If Instead Of Simply Doing Yoga You Started Living The Life Of A Yogi
We’ve received a lot of requests from our community for ways people can deepen their practice, so we’ve created a monthly membership that gives students a chance to do just that, both on and off the mat. In addition to asana, you will have a chance to explore weekly meditation classes, workshops, yogic texts like the Bhagavad Gita, receive daily sadhanas, attend Wednesday evening talks with Acharya Swami Jaya Devi, and lots more. You’ll receive a supportive, dynamic container that will help you transform yourself and your world, in loving community, through learning and experiencing the many aspects of Yoga.
Your membership includes:
- Yogic practices three times per year from Acharya Swami Jaya Devi
- All Wednesday evening Spiritual Growth and Meditation classes with Acharya Swami Jaya Devi and Guest Swamis
- All three Atlanta Immersion weekends with Acharya Swami Jaya Devi each year
- A four-class card for yoga per month with an option to purchase an unlimited yoga pass for only $25 per month
- One Single-Day Workshop per month
- Monthly Meeting with Mentors and fellow Life of a Yogi Participants
- Reading and Discussing of Yogic Texts: The Bhagavad Gita and The Great Work of Your Life by Stephen Cope
- A 15% discount on items in the Kashi Atlanta Store during quarterly sales
Kashi Ashram: Employee Directory
- Kashi Ashram Employee Directory. Kashi Ashram corporate office is located in 369 Connecticut Ave NE, Atlanta, Georgia, United States and has 23 employees. kashi ashram. kashi. kashi atlanta inc. kashi dattatreya temple. kashi school of yoga. kashi foundation
Read Also: Yoga Studio Floors
Psychologist: Kashi Has All The Makings Of Cult
- During the past 10 months, Paul Martin, director of Wellspring Retreat, a residential treatment program for ex-cult members in Albany, Ohio, said he has interviewed 21 ex-members of Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati’s Kashi Ashram at 11155 Roseland Road.
I Am A Yoga Instructor And Massage Therapists With Over 20 Years Professional Experience
Ashlie Nitya has been a massage therapist since 1999. She graduated from Sarasota School of Massage Therapy and began her career working in a chiropractic setting with both acute injury and chronic pain clients. In 2001 she moved back to her hometown Atlanta and started working with a diverse clientele that included athletes, triathletes and corporate clients in a private practice. Ashlie has worked with The Atlanta Ballet and practiced massage at Kashi Atlanta Urban Yoga Ashram. She has been named Creative Loafing Best Of Atlanta for Massage Therapy in 2014 and 2016. Her treatments incorporate a diverse range of modalities, including Myofascial Release, Neuromuscular Massage, Sports Massage, Thai Massage, Assisted Stretching, Hot Stones and Cupping. Ashlie also has training in Oncology Massage, Subtle Muscle Testing and Ayurvedic Therapies.
While in massage school Ashlie was introduced to yoga as a way to maintain healthy alignment and stay strong as a massage therapist to prevent occupational injury. Yoga became an important tool for her massage career and her love for it had her wanting to learn more. In 2004 she came to Kashi Atlanta to pursue her desire to deepen her practice and enrolled in the 200-Hour Classical Yoga Teacher Training. Over the course of the teacher training Ashlie fell in love with the philosophies and teachings of Patanjalis eight-limbed path.
Also Check: Surya Namaskar Calories Burned Calculator
Sacred Healing Fire Ceremony
- https://d.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155309729341987& id=192011090823829& __tn__=%2As-R
- Kashi Atlanta Ashram. Sacred Healing Fire Ceremony Tuesday, May 29 · 7:00 pm 9:00 pm with Agni Starfire. Many cultures throughout human history have used the transformative energy of fire to bring forth healing and manifestation by ceremonially releasing that which no longer serves. This fire ceremony has been passed down from …
I Am That: When The Moment Of Oneness Emerges
We each have the ability to tune in to all the love in the universe by listening deeply for the vibration of the universe within us. In the yogic tradition, this is called the naad, the thrum of pure consciousness, the ever-present sound of Om. This steady, continuous current echoes in the background of our minds, attuning us to the rhythm of the soul. When we listen and create presence here, the silence can lead us into the oneness.
This silence is the rhythm of the universe coursing through you, it is you and you are it. Here, we open to the moment as the soul and the universe bow to the vastness. For the soul and the universe vibrate at the same frequency. Its the vibration of the emptiness and the fullness merged together as one. That is in you.
Join us for a one-day immersion into exploring the moment the mind becomes quiet. By entering into the stillness, you find the self, the soul, and the simplicity of being. You find the spaciousness to be and to be one with all that exists.
Read Also: How Far Apart Should Aerial Yoga Hooks Be
Many Ways To Go Deeper
Nestled in the heart of Atlantas bustling cityscape resides an oasis of calm, a resource for spiritual nourishment, and something of a mecca for all things yoga.
Celebrating its 20th anniversary this year, Kashi Atlanta is an interfaith spiritual community that attracts people of all beliefs to its extensive array of yoga classes, events and opportunities to serve the greater community. It is open for meditation throughout the day and has something for virtually everyone, from yoga newbies to well-seasoned practitioners and teachers.
The ashrams founder and spiritual director, Swami Jaya Devi Bhagavati, E-RYT 500, is an award-winning yoga instructor, an author and a sannyasina monk committed to a life of servicein the lineage of Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati and Baba Neem Karoli. She leads immersion classes, meets with individuals and is the heart and soul of the ashram.
When youre with her, you feel her love and it ignites something within yourself, says Jaya Das, executive director of the ashram. And that starts to free everyone around her to be themselves, to love and to be loved.
At the core of the lineage teachings is the message to feed everyone The principle manifests itself quite profoundly through the members unceasing efforts to practice seva, or selfless service, through their public programs and community-service activities.
Service, of course, is also a benefit to the one giving it.
The Arrow Of Discernment: When Illusion Cannot Fool You
In the yogic tradition, maya is illusion. It is the false covering of the sense-craving mind, keeping us trapped in an endless cycle of desire and suffering. When we are caught in maya, we believe that the next experience will heal us, the next purchase, the next high will permanently ease our pain. The arrow of discernment gives us the tools of truth, integrity and kindness. It asks us to pull awareness back to our own chest to let the arrow of discernment pierce our hearts. This is the arrow of outrageous love teaching us that love does not and cannot die, not even at death.
This sharp blade of wisdom liberates us from chasing happiness and instead, we gain the power of choice. We can choose to be fooled or to become loving awareness itself.
Join us for an immersive experience to turn your awareness toward the radiant power within you. By choosing to observe yourself and your reactions, your brilliance and your flaws, you establish yourself upon the path of wholeness, the path of real yoga.
Don’t Miss: How Tight Should Leggings Fit
Friday Class Schedule: : 30 Am
- https://d.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155329746941987& id=192011090823829& __tn__=%2AW-R
- Kashi Atlanta Ashram is at Kashi Atlanta Ashram. Announcing: the newest workshop series with Dr. Lorell Frysh! Spiritual Myths and Mistakes: How to Identify Misunderstandin gs and Avoid Pitfalls on the Spiritual Path. This eight-week series streams on Thursday nights, August 5th – September 3rd from 7:00 –
Forgiveness As A Freedom Tool: The Sacred Art Of Letting Go
Forgiveness can be a radical act of disruption. When we are hurt, we often grip our wounding tightly, thinking that we will heal it by holding it as our deepest experience. But what if there is something deeper still? How can forgiveness teach us the lesson the wounding was meant to bring? If learning and loving are our most powerful expressions of selfhood, what happens in the moment we release the wound?
When we forgive, we make love bigger than heartbreak, by moving love and forgiveness through the heartbreak itself. We create a field of alignment allying ourselves with love and truth, the truth that we are lovable, even in heartbreak. We forgive ourselves and others and move love into the world, like the radiant love-vessels that we are.
Join us for an immersive experience into the revolutionary act of forgiveness. By letting go of old resentments and traumas, learn to kindly establish yourself upon the path of wholeness, the path of real yoga.
Recommended Reading: Can You Go For A Walk After Botox
Kashi Atlanta Ashram 1681 Mclendon Ave Ne Atlanta Ga
- Kashi Atlanta Ashram . Nearby gyms & sports facilities. Sonic Yoga at Kashi Atlanta 1681 McLendon Ave NE . William Hufschmidt, LMT, E-RYT 500 31107 . Fit Lovin Mama 1164 N. Highland Ave . Brittany Wilkerson Yoga/Wildflower Yoga Atl 1630 D Dekalb Ave . Grit Studios 1604 Dekalb Ave NE .
The Ash Of Transformation: Letting Go Of The False To Reveal The Real
In the Vedic tradition, ash is a sacred substance that which is left over from the fire of transformation. It is the holy residue that remains after burning away what we no longer need. Ash is symbolic of the process of real yoga the great unlearning where we relinquish our falseness and suffering to embody wholeness and light. Through a series of rituals, meditations and practices, we will burn away the impurities of body and mind, so the soul can reveal itself.
During the Monks Retreat for Non-Monks you will be supported by the beauty and serenity of this sacred ashram. This Retreat will contain a guided immersion into traditional monks practices, where we will create a safe and sacred container for process and purification. During the central three days of this Retreat, we will offer a period of mauna the traditional yogis practice of sacred silence. Participating in mauna during Navaratri a time of celebrating and honoring the divine feminine is most auspicious, as we will be seeking access to deeper levels of shakti, the energy within us that is weaves together power and love.
You May Like: Pants With Built In Underwear
The Birthplace Of Creativity: Embracing The Wild And The Sacred
To come to the creative still point, the birthplace of inspiration, we must first dismantle that which no longer serves. All the power and strength that is genuine about you, is accessed in moments without ego, desire, or attachment. As we peel back the constriction of our own limitations, we expand into the flow of the creative force.
To generate this creative process of real aliveness, we must anoint each moment with curiosity, creativity and wisdom. This is the wild and sacred path, where we allow the energy of the universe to pour through us. We open to what our souls want to express in this lifetime.
Join us for an immersive experience to access the creative energy within you that is also pulsing all around you. This Immersion will culminate with a Vedic fire ceremony to connect to the essence of Saraswati she who is the energy of creativity, art and language.
Kashi Atlanta: Urban Yoga Ashram
- The ashrams founder and spiritual director, Swami Jaya Devi Bhagavati, E-RYT 500, is an award-winning yoga instructor, an author and a sannyasina monk committed to a life of servicein the lineage of Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati and Baba Neem Karoli. She leads immersion classes, meets with individuals and is the heart and soul of the ashram.
Recommended Reading: Tight Yoga Jeans
Kashi Atlanta Urban Yoga Ashram
Kashi Atlanta, Urban Yoga Ashram
Styles: Sunrise, Kali Natha, Beginners, Prenatal, Kids, Kundalini, Yoga for Depression, Restorative,Anusara-inspired, Vinyasa Flow, Power, MeditationTeachers:Swami Jaya Devi, Agni Ma Mushkin, Candika Kim Alford, Devaki Comerford, Ganesh Giri Lee, Jaya Das Murphy, Rishi Michael Forrester, Agni Starfire, Bhava Devi Mobley, Candra Ma Pam Ahern, Chris Barron, Dharmaki Wiser, Ganesha Deva Pimsler, Jaya Dasi Chelsea Jackson, Kala Sulc, Kundalini Ma Willis, Maha Devi Alison Hastings, Marr-Teen Guy, Mirabai Aki Shamsabadi, Mukti Reid Forrester, Naga Giri, Spencer Pierce, Nitya Ashlie Ramsey, Phil McWilliams, Shakti Frani Green, Shakti Priya Jamison, Surya Devi , Janina Edwards, Surya Mayee Hill, Uma Devi Patty OKeefe, Veena Carrie Black