A Safer Way To Install A Swing
Of course, most aerial yoga swing performers do not hang their swings from an eyebolt inside their garage above a cement floor. And I do not recommend this to anyone. Many swingers have a steel frame, which can be used safely and comfortably inside their carpeted home. From the steel frame hangs the swing itself, closer to the ground, and not as highly perched as I have my own swing.
Amerigo Premium Hammock Hooks
What gorgeous hammock stand kits do you deserve? Yes, Amerigo Premium Hammock hooks kit comes to meet your requirements for your aerial yoga solution.
Its secure all in one package covers 02 round pad eyes with ring,02 spring snap hooks and 04 lag screws. Those are high strength and; offer 600 lbs. carrying load capacity.
We like its thickness, sturdiness and simple design. For that very reason, you can easily install it anywhere in any indoor and outdoor spots, if those carry 600 lbs. load. Whether it may be a veranda, balcony, balcony, garden or gazebo etc.
Thanks to the manufacturer for its Molybdenum coating stainless steel. It works heavily against corrosion and bad weather.
;;;;;;;;Features and advantages
- Package includes -02 round pad eyes 02 spring snap hooks 04 lag screws.
- Max load capacity is 600 lbs.;
- Best to install an indoor home ceiling or 2 by 6 wooden floor joist.
- Hooks come with high quality SS 316 stainless steel, upgraded than SS 304 with Molybdenum. It is heavy to anti-corrosion & rust even outdoors.
- Two extra carabiner hooks are keen to hang yoga trapeze, gymnastic rings, punching bags, etc.
- Installation is effortless for about 10 minutes.
- Perfect for yoga trapeze systems.
What Is Yoga Swing
;If you are new to the concept of aerial yoga hammock, then browse our trapeze concept. In brief, it is a yoga prop by which you can do an air yoga workout. We found that this modern antigravity yoga possesses less than twenty years of history globally. There are a couple of accessories which help us perform yoga trapeze exercise completely.
;Thats the basics, mate. Due to its usefulness as capable of mind clear and abs burning fast, numerous manufacturers produce this antigravity yoga swing.
You May Like: Can I Exercise After Botox
Tips To Buy And Hang An Yoga Hammock
Always Prefer Branded Hammocks
Always go for the reputed brands that are specialized in hammock manufacturing because they use certified materials for the production. Most importantly, choose verified accessories and security gears.;
Durability Of The Hammock
Make sure that the hammock can support more than 5 times your body weight. Though almost every yoga hammock can bear up to 1000 lbs, you must check before buying. This is because you will be suspended in the air while practicing aerial yoga. Thus, there will always be a safety issue.;
Make The Hanging Points Strong
If you are planning to install the hammock in your ceiling, then dont use eye-bolts that are simply pointed. Always go for ceiling hooks because its again a safety issue.;
Verify The Strength Of Your Ceiling
Make sure that the I-beam or your ceiling is strong enough on which you will hang your hammock. It should be capable enough to bear more than 1000 lbs without being damaged. Alternatively, you can ask a qualified professional to verify your ceiling.;
If you are going to hang it on a beam, then make sure its made of steel or hardwood; otherwise, itll be dangerous to practice yoga. Similarly, if you want to hang the hammock on a tree, only use healthy trees. That means the tree must have sturdy and thick branches. Dont choose a tree that has dead branches. It might be risky for you as there might be chances of a serious accident.
Dont Miss: How Many Calories Bikram Yoga
Intey Aerial Yoga Flying Yoga Swing Yoga Hammock Trapeze Sling Inversion Tool For Gym Home Fitness
- Mounting accessories included. Not must be purchased separately. We Promise 24 Months Buyer Assurance and Lifetime Support.
- HEALTH BENEFIT OF THE YOGA TRAPEZE: INTEY aerial yoga helps to release the pain or pressure of neck, back and spine, enhance your hand strength by inversion therapy. The aerial silk is also a new innovative tool that gives the yoga enthusiasts a safe and fun way to keep fit and also the yoga sling is certainly a good way to take yoga to a higher fitness level
- LARGE LOAD CAPACITY: This Aerial Swing made of high strength and high quality parachute material fabric and polyester taffeta, the flying yoga hammock is heavy duty and durable, which its max load-bearing capacity is up to 450 lb
- UNIQUE FEATURES: Large & comfortable thick padded foam handles and a spacious triple stitched swing seat pushing the boundaries of comfort during any aerial yoga swing exercise
- MULTI EXERCISE TOLL: The aerial hammock can not only used as aerial yoga exercise, but can also as a common hammock, perfect for home, yoga studio and outdoor travel use
- EASY ASSEMBLE: The yoga swing ceiling Hanging Yoga Sling mount matched with 2 different sets of screws, 4 expansion screws for concrete structure and 4 self-tapping screws for wooden. Either way, the mount can be installed in just minutes .
Recommended Reading: How Many Calories Do You Burn During Hot Yoga
Door Mount Frame Bar By Sunny Health & Fitness
Sunny Health is a renowned fitness product manufacturer based on Los Angeles & Xiamen. One of the most reviewed products of it is the door mount frame bar for pull up or chin up. Simultaneously, It is the best alternative to yoga trapeze stands.
Thanks to the manufacturer for the high quality chrome metal. It differentiates from other mount bars available in the market!
The weight bearing brackets with hard screws and foam padded slip -resistant handles are uncommon compared to many bars.
Besides, the length adjustability feature allows it to install almost any type of doorway.
Finally, workout aerial hammock over this bar significantly cures shoulder illness and other degenerated health benefits.
Top 8 Best Yoga Swing Stands & Setups For Aerial Yoga
Its time for your own yoga swing set up
You may have been to a studio recently and want to save some money by having your own set up at home.;
Or you may want some gentle inversion therapy to help with your back.
No matter the reason, Ive tracked down the best yoga swing stands and setups you should consider.
What follows is my own research Ive done while looking into having an aerial yoga set up at home.;
Ill address some common questions as we go through this list so you can have a full understanding of what you need to pay attention to before you buy.;
Lets jump right in with the top choice!
Quick and easy to set up or break down. Zero hassles with putting together your new setup!
- Super strong, study, and safe! Supports up to 600lbs without worry.
- Collapsible so it fits in your trunk. Take your yoga swing practice anywhere!
This is hands-down the best swing stand you could ask for.
The only small problem is that its REALLY big. Which is a good thing because you want to have the space to not bonk your head when you are upside down. Its just not ideal for indoor setups.;
Nonetheless, if you have a large back patio or a room with vaulted ceilings then youll love the durability and safety of this stand.;
Its really nice to take this setup out to a park with a friend or two and enjoy the sun while playing around with your aerial skills.;
In case you are brand new to this world, heres an obvious question.
Read Also: Should You Do Yoga Before Or After Cardio
Teeter Hang Ups Ez Up Inversion And Chin Up System With Rack
This uniquely designed door frame pull-up bar has an extra element which makes it idea to hang an aerial yoga hammock from! Its innovative design makes this a multi-functional piece of home fitness equipment that maintains simplicity and ease-of-use.
Weight Limit: The Teeter Hang Ups EZ Up Inversion and Chin Up System with Rack can hold 250 lbs
Other details: It is expandable from 28 inches / 70 cm to 36 inches / 91cm
Included: Door frame bar, all mounting equipment, a DVD and optional ankle/calf weights
Overall Rating: 8.7/10
Ceiling Hooks For Yoga Trapezes
Since Yoga has become a global phenomenon, people want to know more about Yoga.
Yoga can be defined as an ancient group of physical, mental and spiritual practices, designed to enhance and improve the existential experience. It is said to have originated in the ancient India, where Yogis meditated, observed, and devised the core principles. If you someone who likes to practice Yoga, it is normal to have a Yoga trapeze for accomplishing complex moves. Beginners to experienced Yogis use Yoga trapezes.
In the modern world, Yoga is accessible not only to the Yogis who have dedicated their lives to it, but also to the people who want to enrich their lives by making yoga a part of their routines. There are a lot of modern paraphernalia related to Yoga that help the Yogis in achieving satisfactory results with the practice. Yoga Trapeze is one of these tools.
Ceiling hooks are there to help you mount your Yoga Trapeze. When you dont have an apt place for mounting; with ceiling hooks, you can create that space to your choosing. Every little aspect of the system contributes to the total experience. Ceiling hooks may not be directly useful in your journey, but they are essential for mounting your Yoga trapeze.
You May Like: How Long Do Yoga Mats Last
About Yoga Trapeze & Aerial Yoga Door Frame Bars
A door frame is the simplest, quickest and best way to use an aerial yoga hammock at home. An aerial yoga door frame bar is a semi-permanent fixture in your home that attaches to the inside of your doorway
They are usually made from heavy duty galvanized steel and are designed to hold a lot of weight. Its perfectly safe to use a yoga swing thats suspended from a door frame bar if its been installed and tested correctly. Thats where were here to help!
Everking Aerial Yoga Swing Ultra Strong Antigravity Yoga Hammock/sling/inversion Tool For Air
- Extensively utilization: yoga inversion swing and sling is appropriate for inversion remedy for spinal decompression and constructing higher physique power. sustaining your well being with yoga swing workout routines is simple and fascinating,offers flexibility coaching, power coaching, traction, inversion remedy, and so forth.
- Good for well being: relieve you again ache and neck ache,yoga inversion software to bettering your core power, flexibility and relieves compressed spinal disk.
- Everking yoga swing trapeze: fabricated from high-quality parachute material comfy padded foam handles sturdy hooks and slings, can stand up to a load equal to the burden of an grownup . its appropriate for each women and men.
- Straightforward to setup: this yoga swing is simple to arrange, you may simply cling it in a doorframe, swing it over an uncovered beam , cling from a swing set/playground, tie it to a tree department and even cling from a chunk of gymnasium gear.
- Package deal together with : 1 x yoga hammock, 2 x extensions straps, four x carabinerï¼1 x transportable storage bag.
Also Check: Is Yoga Against The Catholic Religion
How To Hang Your Yoga Swing Safely
When you buy a yoga swing kit, you will find that they come either as a swing and daisy chains or with all the extra components you will need to install the yoga swing to the ceiling included in the package.
Surprisingly, the advantage of buying a yoga swing separately without the ceiling mounts included is that you can take the time to choose the correct brackets, hooks and screws or bolts etc that you need.
This also gives you an opportunity to speak with your local hardware assistant and run any questions by them that you may not be certain of, including which drill bits might be needed for the type of material you will be drilling in, for example concrete or wood.
This will help you to feel confident that you will be able to source all of the correct pieces for your situation for your yoga swing to be fitted securely.
What You Will Need
One of the easiest ways of hanging your yoga swing as mentioned is to use ceiling hooks.
These are made from metal and are extremely strong and durable meaning that they offer superior support for your practice.
Moreover, due to the stylish design, once the ceiling hooks have been installed, they will easily blend in with the rest of the room and wont pose as an eyesore.
There are generally two kinds, Eye-Bolts which are just screws, with the O head as shown.
Or these U bracket ones or crisscross design shown. These require the correct screws to hold them in place.
What Is The Best Yoga Swing
The YOGABODY Trapeze Pro has established itself as the industry standard for yoga swings.;
From the material the silks are made from, to the firm grip of all 6 handles youll enjoy the overall feel and stability of this product.;
Granted, the term best is relative to the end user, so lets take a look at a few yoga swings – starting with the best first…
Top Yoga Swing
If you want the complete setup then grab both the YOGABODY stand and this swing. This brand is at the top of their game in more ways than one
First off, they know their customer. You dont just slap together a bunch of material, rubber, hooks, then stitch it altogether and sell it to hapless yogis No, you listen to customer feedback, make it better and create a quality product.;
Second, they care! Ive heard nothing but good things when it comes to customer service. They are prompt, helpful, and willing to do what it takes to ensure you are supported in your purchase.;
At this point you may be curious about why so much thought and design goes into these setups Lets address an obvious yet serious question.;
Don’t Miss: How Does Yoga Change Your Body
How To Rig Your Aerial Yoga Hammock / Swing / Trapeze At Home Safely
So you are love with aerial yoga, aerial fitness, aerial hammock, aerial flips and tricks and aerial stretch and now you want to set it up at home? Setting up at home is easy to do but you need to purchase reliable aerial yoga hammocks, swings, rigging and stands.
The first thing you need is a top quality;anti-gravity hammock;or swing, then you need something to hang it from. Suspending yourself in mid-air could be dangerous if your rigging fails nobody would want to fall because there hammock fell from the sky so you need to make sure that the hammocks and swings are properly installed for your safety.;
So how do you install your yoga hammock safely at home?
There are many ways to install your hammock at home, some options are cheaper than others, some options require a bit of space and other might require you seek expert advise from a structural engineer. We take a look at the safety issues below and reveal all the ways you can install one at home and start flying as soon as tomorrow.;
We will look at these considerations in more detail.
Freestanding Aerial Rigs And Frames
Freestanding aerial rigs are the most popular choice for practising aerial yoga at home. This is because theyre completely portable and dont require you to drill into a ceiling beam. They can also be used both indoors and outdoors, most of them are adjustable in height for maximum accessibility.
Recommended Reading: Garmin Yoga Tracking
About Yoga Trapeze & Aerial Yoga Ceiling Hooks
Yoga Trapeze Ceiling Hooks are permanent fixtures attached to your ceiling that can be used to hang a yoga swing/yoga hammock, yoga trapeze, aerial silks or other aerial fitness equipment.
They are usually made from heavy duty galvanized steel and are designed to hold a lot of weight. Its perfectly safe to use a yoga swing thats suspended from ceiling hooks if theyre installed correctly. Thats where were here to help!
There Are Several Ways To Install Your Yoga Swing
1); With the Omni;Stand it is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Hook all three loose-hanging carabiners into the ring at the top of the stand and voila!
- is attached to the middle spring).
2) Using the Ceiling Beam Suspension Plate;
- Hang your yoga swing from your Spring Trapeze or use Daisy Chains or rope to hang from the closed loop on the plate
- Do not install in a ceiling beam that is less than 4×4inches thick .;We do NOT recommend installing the Ceiling Beam Suspension Plate into the 2 x 4s your house was constructed with these ARE NOT strong enough.
- See video tutorial: How to Install Your Ceiling Beam Suspension Plate
3) Using the 3-SpringTrapeze and Eyebolt;
- Attach all three loose-hanging carabiners into the swivel, then with the free carabiner, you can hang your swing from any heavy-duty eyebolt screwed in VERTICALLY to a sturdy ceiling beam, rafter or tree.
- We do NOT recommend screwing the eyebolt into the 2 x 4s your house was constructed with these ARE NOT strong enough.; DO NOT screw the eyebolt in horizontally, it may break.
4) Using Ropes
- You can obtain at least 3/4 thick heavy duty nylon rope at your local hardware or outdoor gear store. Wrap the rope around your STURDY ceiling beam, rafter or tree using your knots of choice. A good guide to knots of rock-climbing caliber can be found;HERE.
- Remember to place a towel or piece of leather some sort of buffer- between the rope and the anchor. This prevents cutting and burning of the rope.
6) Pull-Up Bar in Doorway
Read Also: What Is Vajra Yoga In Astrology