Refund Policy For Online Training
Refund Policy for Online Training during COVID:
- If a participant needs to withdraw from a training module for whatever reason, they may request a transfer to a future online training. Transfers are available at all times
- Certification will be regulated by the online training exemption dates allowed by Yoga Alliance which has been extended to 2023. If Yoga Alliance extends these dates, then the deadline for completing the Yoga Alliance training will be extended.
- Requests to transfer must be emailed before the training module starts. Email requests to: There is no fee to transfer trainings.
- Once a person has registered for a training module and receives access to the manuals, downloads, and recorded training, there are no refunds.
- If there are breakdowns in technology at Zoom or Teachable, all efforts will be made to rectify the problems in a timely manner. Courses will resume as soon as possible.
- Young Yoga Masters reserves the right to substitute trainers, or reschedule a training, in the event a trainer becomes ill or unavailable due to Covid. If the new training dates are not suitable, participants may request a transfer to the self-paced training or a future date.
By registering for the Training you agree to the full waiver and refund policy here: Release, Waiver, and Refund Policy- Young Yoga Masters Training ONLINE.
Kids Yoga Teacher Certificates
Young Yoga Masters, a Yoga Alliance Registered Childrens Yoga School, offers a flexible training where you receive a Certificate for each training module you complete. You can take any training module in any order except for the Level 2 Mastermind Module . You can also take Modules at any location .
Each Certificate covers important aspects of teaching yoga to children to prepare you to be a confident teacher. Youll discover effective ways to teach yoga to children .
Hr Yoga Teacher Training London
It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection.
The Bhagavad Gita
Karma Yoga was created to make the practice of yoga accessible to everyone. At $2295, our program is the most affordable and high quality 200 yoga teacher training program available in London, Ontario.
Regardless if you are an aspiring to become a yoga teacher or grow personally this program will enlighten you and give you the tools to become a solid yoga teacher.
All of our faculty are highly experienced and respected. Training with our faculty will give you the knowledge and understanding to excel on the mat and as a yoga teacher, as well as to help you make a positive impact on your students and your communities.
Our London 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training meets and exceeds the industry requirements set forth. Upon successful completion of our program, students will receive a graduation certificate at the 200-Hour level.
We welome you to our supportive and inspiring community of teachers, guest faculty and awesome fellow students to dive deep into the study of yoga.
You May Like: How Many Calories Burned During Bikram Yoga
This Training Will Equip You To:
- Be an exceptional yoga teacher.
- Be able to sequence a creative Hatha or Vinyasa class as well as have the tools to add restorative elements and meditation to your classes.
- Be equipped with tools to integrate yoga philosophy off the mat in practical ways.
- Learn the basics of yoga anatomy.
- Understand the mind/body connection and how movement and breath impact mental, social, physical and emotional health.
Whats Included In The Young Yoga Masters Training
- PDFs of Manuals: you can download and print the manuals, lesson plans, and yoga activity pages so you always have tons of resources at your fingertips.
- Lifetime Access to theRecorded Training: Each zoom-training is recorded so you can watch the replay. You can come back and watch the training whenever you want a refresher.
- Monthly Zoom Teacher Check-In: Connect with Other Kids Yoga Teachers, others taking the training, past graduates, and those thinking of taking the training at the Monthly Zoom Teacher Training Check-In.
- One-to-One Support: You can book a 30 min zoom call with your trainer during office hours any time you need it.
- Final Requirement: You check-in on Zoom with your trainer once you complete all course requirements. We review your completed practicum and answer any questions you have remaining. Then your 96 Hour Certificate will be mailed to you.
Don’t Miss: What To Wear When Doing Yoga
Choose A Teacher Training Program
Number three, you definitely wanna do some kind of training.
Yes, you want to do a yoga teacher training, and the most common format is to do whats called a 200-hour teacher training.
So you cover a lot of material in 200 hours, everything from teaching, anatomy, philosophy. You wanna do research on where you do this 200-hour training, because its really gonna teach you everything you need to know about how to be a successful teacher.
While most yoga studios will focus on vinyasa yoga or vinyasa flow in their certification program, you can totally choose a yoga instructor training that focuses on the yoga and meditation style that most interests you. There are many types of yoga, from restorative yoga, prenatal yoga, yoga nidra, Ashtanga yoga, to yin yoga, you definitely have a lot to choose from.
You can do a 200-hour training all at once, in a month-long in-person intensive, over the course of many weekends, or you can even do a 200-hour training online. There are a lot of different types of training depending on the style of yoga, like:
If you do do something online, make sure that its interactive, and youre getting direct feedback and support from a teacher over video conference.
Thats exactly how my online training works, and if youre interested in the online option, Ill also link that up in the cards and description.
You might also like: How to Choose a Yoga Teacher Training
Tackle Your Spiritual Side
Many people approach yoga solely as a physical fitness routine. And its great for that. It improves strength, flexibility, and balance, and it even improves your cardio fitness. Yoga is also a philosophy, a way of life, and a spiritual practice. By taking an instructor course you may just find a spiritual side you didnt know you had or deepen your current spiritual practices.
Read Also: What Is Vajra Yoga In Astrology
Recommended Reading: Calories Burned In Bikram Yoga
Enroll In The Mentorship Program
Yoga Kawas YTT program includes an additional 8 hours of mentorship training to bridge the gap between theory and practice. During your mentorship training, youll have the opportunity to focus & improve on any yoga techniques youd like.
The first 4 hours of training are completed in one-on-one setting with your instructor and the other 4 hours are done in a semi-private group setting.
Mentorship program is optional to all students. It is, however, already included with your Yoga Kawa certification at no additional cost to you . All students are highly recommended to take advantage of the program to further improve & enhance their skills in teaching yoga.
This is a chance to refine your visible presence in the class as a teacher sequencing, verbal instructions, verbal cues, adjustments, messaging and professional. Students who successfully attain high achievements during the course & mentoship program will be sought out for teaching placements with Yoga Kawas clients.
Pricing Vs Payment Plans
Finally, one way to avoid overpaying for what seemed like affordable online yoga teacher training initially, is to check out what payment plans the provider offers.
If you have the funds to pay for the course in full, this wont be a problem for you.
But, if you will need to apply for a finance plan to pay in installments, then youll have to factor interest rates into the cost of the course.
We can definitely see the appeal of going for the cheapest yoga teacher training course, if a course is regulated, has accreditation, and its fairly cheap, you might think it ticks all of your boxes.
But if that course provider then charges interest on every monthly payment you make, you could end up paying a lot more than you first expected.
You might even find that the slightly more expensive course provider with an interest-free payment plan works out cheaper, which saves you money and means you get a better quality service!
Also Check: How To Reduce Tummy After C Section By Yoga
Live A Healthy Lifestyle
As a yoga teacher, you would spend days after days practising yoga yourself. This would have a positive effect on your own body. Moreover, as a yoga instructor, you will get an opportunity to practise yoga in a calm and peaceful environment.
Regularly practising yoga can provide a greater sense of security, self-confidence and self-compassion. Thus, you would experience all this as a yoga instructor.
Read Also: Learn To Do Handstand Yoga
Breathe Yogas Yoga Certification Programs Have Been Rated A Resounding 49 Out Of 5
THIS YTT PROGRAM HAS HELPED ME BECOME A BRAVER PERSON. It has helped me to develop resilience, strength and leadership in my own life by showing up at the mat. And, while theres still work to be done I feel it has helped put me on a path for growth in my life.
I SIGNED UP FOR BREATHES YTT PROGRAM BECAUSE I wanted to deepen my practice in all aspects of yoga. My interest was less about teaching and more about going deeper into my practice as part of an overall personal-development program. The program delivered on all levels for me.
I WOULD RECOMMEND THE BREATHE YTT PROGRAMand especially the faculty who brought so much energy and enthusiasm to the on-line program. Week after week they projected life and motivation into their teachings during a very difficult winter. They were able hold attention and impart precious learning in a zoom format. I am very grateful to them and that I was able to be a participant.
BREATHE YTT PROVIDES A SENSE OF COMMUNITY and a safe space to deepen your practice and relationship with yourself. You will learn how to be a confident teacher, build your strength, balance and flexibility not just in your practice, but through every aspect in life.2020 Graduate
THE YTT PROGRAM AT BREATHE IS INCREDIBLE. I can only summarize by saying that the faculty, program and studio makes you stronger in every sense. Forever grateful 2018 Graduate
Don’t Miss: Is Yoga Good For Toning Up
Ontario Yoga Teacher Training
Our Yoga Teacher Training course will deepen your knowledge and instructional experience in the major themes of the ancient art of traditional yoga. The work in our course will prepare you to offer beginning to intermediate yoga classes with confidence that inspires your students.
Your study begins with the classic foundational text of yoga, the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali wherein the 8 Limbs of Yoga are described. The Sutras have provided the guidelines for the study and practice of yoga for thousands of years.
This course work will be augmented by the presentation of Ayurveda, Indias ancient healing system and sister science to yoga. Youll learn how to assess specific body types and determine how to best balance their foods, lifestyle, and mental outlook that reflects their genetic endowment.
Is Online Yoga Teacher Training Worth It And Should I Do It
In this Covid-19 climate, online yoga teacher training is a safe way for you to get your YTT certification. The bonus is that it costs much less than it normally would. Good teacher training has made it possible to get the abundance of knowledge and insight you need. Youll have the opportunity to learn at your own pace, with full support and opportunities to connect with yoga masters through Zoom.
There is no better time to bring yoga teacher training into your living room. The quality of online yoga education and communication has improved a lot.
No doubt, you will be missing the live adjustments from a teacher, but you might still form valuable friendships during your training. If you are disciplined, you can get world-class yoga training that works around your schedule and at a much lower cost.
Recommended Reading: Does Hot Yoga Burn A Lot Of Calories
Top Qualities Of A Great Yoga Teacher
Any profession or career requires an individual to have a certain set of skills, abilities, and expertise. For instance, a kindergarten teacher will need to be super-patient and comforting because dealing with really young kids needs those kinds of skills.
There is no standard or fixed requirement for one to be an excellent yoga teacher or instructor. However, there are some key traits and qualities that every yoga teacher must have to make their yoga class go from good to great.
Recommended Reading: Can You Do Yoga After Botox
What Does A Yoga Therapist Do
At a glance, yoga therapists prescribe different poses, breathing techniques, and exercises to their clients to help them with their overall health and well-being. Let us take a deeper look into what it is and what a yoga therapist actually does.
Yoga therapists are skilled workers who can provide experiences and knowledge in a variety of environments. Whether live case studies or one on one training, yoga therapists seek out therapeutic movements combined with their knowledge of anatomy and biomechanics and incorporate them into yoga treating the mind, body, and spirit as a whole.
You May Like: Can You Do Yoga After Botox
You May Like: How Does Yoga Burn Calories
Were There For You At Every Step
Excited yet nervous about becoming a yoga teacher? One of Yoga Kawas priorities is to create a safe and inclusive environment for you to experience self-reflection and introspection.
Included in your program tuition is the Yoga Kawa 8-hours Business Mentorship program available upon graduation to help equip you with the knowledge to succeed! It is designed to refine your professionalism and expose you to essential business and marketing skills, allowing you to thrive in the yoga marketplace.
Western Medicine And Alternative Wellness
Because most of us in the United States will wind up in a doctors office if were feeling bad, Yoga Therapy includes knowledge of the Western or allopathic medical field approaches diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders. Also knowing Ayurveda and other alternative wellness approaches is important. Patients who seek out Yoga Therapy for treatment are dissatisfied with medical treatment and are looking for something else.
Dont Miss: What To Wear To Yoga Class
You May Like: How Many Calories Burned In Hot Yoga 60 Min
This Is What You’ll Learn:
- How to introduce Yoga and Mindfulness to children
- How to plan and teach children’s yoga classes, units and a year-long program
- Yoga for Self-Regulation: calming and energizing yoga practices for children
- How to support kids Social and Emotional Wellbeing with Yoga and Mindfulness
- Yoga and Mindfulness practices at home and in school to help kids focus and learn
- How to teach kids yoga in-person and online
- How to establish and run a successful Children’s Yoga Business
For Certified Yoga Teachers and Certified Childrens Yoga Teachers , our training modules offer a great opportunity to earn your Continuing Education hours!
Yoga Teacher Versus Yoga Instructor
Being a teacher means that you are irreplaceable. Instructions and demonstrations can be found anywhere, but a good teacher can eventually motivates students to aspire more. You will know how to give your students the right answers at the end of a class. This is the moment that you can pass on knowledge and advice in a personal way. Being a teacher means knowing how to help others to acquire knowledge, competence and virtue. Its more than demonstrating and instructing students into poses. Its providing students with a challenge, giving the right information to increase body awareness and to be there to prevent any injuries. These are the tools that are handed through a teacher training and they do not require the teacher to perform the outcome.
Dont Miss: Is Hot Yoga Ok During Pregnancy
Get Some Practice Teaching Yoga
Step number four is, you want to practice so teach. I think a lot of people think theyre gonna do their 200-hour certification and feel really confident right off the bat.
The reality is it takes years to build up that confidence, to have a presence in your teaching, to really have a strong voice.
So you wanna start practice teaching everyone you can.
Teach your mom, your dog, anyone wholl listen to you. Offer free yoga classes and practice yoga both on and off the yoga mat.
Just start logging those teaching hours, because, just like anything in life, the more you do it, the better youre gonna get.
While you certainly learn to teach in training courses, it doesnt mean that youre necessarily ready to do so. Just like knowing the yoga asanas doesnt mean that you can stick them, knowing teaching methodology doesnt mean that youre ready.
So get as much experience as you can!
What’s Included In This Package
- 58 Comfortable nights accommodation
- 3 daily nutritious vegetarian Meals, Tea & Juice
- Complete Yoga Kit With School T-Shirt
- Daily Kundalini Yoga Asana & Practice
- Daily Pranayama & Shatkarma
- Guest Lacture on Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy , Nutrition
- Free taxi-pickup from Dehradun airport
- Two Complimentary Ayurvedic massages
- Mandala art and Kirtan dancing night
- One Complimentary Sound Healing Session
- WiFi connection
- 3 daily delicious and nutritious meals
- Water, tea, coffee served throughout the day
- Group excursions/activities
- Nature hikes with a trusted guide
- Free excursions to sites of interest
- Professional event photos
- Pre and post retreat support from our team
- Teacher training course and certification
- Certificate upon successful completion
- Yoga mats, blocks, straps, and bolsters
- Weekend/day off excursions
Don’t Miss: No Exercise After Botox