Heathyoga Non Slip Hot Yoga Towel 100% Microfiber Non Slip Yoga Mat Towel
- Exclusive Corner Pockets Design: No More Repositioning Or Distractions. The Special Designed Corner Pockets Hook Onto The Corners Of Your Mat, So When Fully Engaged, The Towel Is Taut And Will Stay Firmly In Place, Which Allows You To Fully Focus Your Mind And Body On The Yoga Practice.
- Premium Microfiber: Our Printed YogaTowel Is Made With Super Absorbent, Soft And Moisture Wicking Microfiber That Soaks Up Moisture And Sweat Like A Giant Sponge. Perfect For Those Who Sweat And Especially For Hot Yoga, Bikram Yoga, And Power Yoga. We Only Use Eco-Friendly Water Based Print Inks And Non-Fade Digital Printing.
- Specialized Yoga Brand: Being A Professional Yoga Product Manufacturer For Over 10 Years, We Have Been And Still Continuing To Source Our Planet For The Best Materials To Guarantee Our Customer Total Satisfaction. Please Visit Heath yoga Amazon Store For More Product Offerings.
- Multi-Purpose: Great For Yoga, Travel And Active Sporty Lifestyles. It Can Also Be Used As Beach Towel, Table Cloth And Shower Towel. The Beautiful Vibrant Colors And Design Will Brighten Up Your Practice On The Mat.
- Extra Large Towel Size: 72″ Long X 26″ Wide. Covers Your Entire Mat To Extend Its Lifespan By Avoiding Tearing And Providing Adequate Sanitation. Lightweight And Great For Travel, Even Can Be Used As Travel Yoga Mats.
How Do I Clean A Yoga Mat After Hot Yoga
Cleaning the hot yoga mats is different from conventional ones. If you use close-shell mats, then they wont absorb dirt, bacteria, or sweat into themselves. This means you can just spray and wipe the mat clean.
On the other hand, if you use open-cell mats, the environments in the hot yoga classes will make the bacteria thrives.
You can only get around by cleaning it after every class, using a good mat cleaner, and deep clean once every week.
Andils Yoga Mat Towelmicrofiber Yoga Towel
- Compact & Portable Simply Roll Up Small Enough To Pack In A Bag With The Innovative-Designed Fold-Up Sturdy Loop.easy And Convenient To Hang, Store And Carry.
- Non- Slip& Skid-Less Andils YogaTowel Has A Great Grip To Stay In Place And Do Not Bunch Up When Changing Certain Positions. Its Non- Slip Elastics Let The Towel Stay Flat On The Floor By Anchoring All 4 Corners During The Whole Workout Session.
- Perfect Size – This 24″ X 72″ YogaTowel Is The Perfect Size For Any Yoga Mats That Can Cover Completely And Create A Hygienic Layer For You.perfect For Using Outdoors, The Studio And Home.
- Highly Absorbent & Quick Drying Absorbs Twice As Much As Standard Cotton, Dries In Half The Time.it Can Easily Absorb The Sweat Or Water On The Surface Of Your Skin.
- Free Hand Towel& World Class Service We Have A Gift For You, The Matched 9.8″22.8″ Hand Towel! And We Stand Behind Our Products And Offer A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee If You Are Not Happy With Your Andils Product Experience…just Shoot Us A Quick Email And We’ll Get Back To You Soon.
You May Like: How To Hang Yoga Swing From Pull Up Bar
Yoga Towels And Hot Yoga
Perhaps the greatest use for a yoga towel is in the realm of hot yoga. Professionally known as Bikram yoga after it’s founder Bikram Choudhury, hot yoga is a series of 26 postures and two breathing exercises carried out over 90 minutes in a room which is heated to 40 degrees Celsius. According to Choudhury himself, Bikram yoga allows the body to best stretch and tone relieving stress, healing chronic pain, reducing inflammation in the joints and back, and promoting weight loss.
In a hot yoga session, one thing is for certain: the body sweats profusely. Most studios opt for a soft carpet instead of the traditional hardwood floor, to reduce the impact on the body. These carpets also serve a secondary, albeit unofficial purpose. They collect copious amounts of sweat from practitioners. Many practitioners opt for closed cell foam or polyvinyl chloride mats, and sweat simply runs off of these substances and into the carpet. The result is studios which often have a semi-permanent odor to them, despite the carpets being cleaned regularly.
Yoga practitioners opt for yoga towels for two main reasons. Firstly, yoga towels add an additional layer of cushioning which is vital to a pain-free experience in a highly active Bikram routine. Yoga towels also collect sweat from the body. Those not wishing to contribute to the smell of a hot yoga studio consider yoga towels a matter of personal hygiene.
Best Of The Best Yoga Towel
Heathyoga Non-Slip Yoga Towel: available at
Our take: A highly absorbent yoga towel for heavy sweaters that stays put even in the most slippery conditions.
What we like: This microfiber towel acts like a sponge for sweat and gets stickier the sweatier you get. The non-slip backing is further anchored in place by corner pockets. The towel comes with two handy perks: a carrying bag and a small spray bottle.
What we dislike: Although inconvenient, it’s best to air dry this towel so it doesn’t shrink in the dryer.
Also Check: Pregnancy Exercise Ball To Induce Labor
Jian Ya Na Children’s Unisex Outdoor Changing Robe Towel Poncho With Hood Baby Bath Cloak Water Absorbent Quick Dry Bathrobe Beach Swimming Bathrobe
- Bright Color: Natural Dyes, No Decolorization, Active Printing And Dyeing Maintain A High Standard Of Fixation
- Quick-Drying Fabrics: Microfibers Can Absorb Large Amounts Of Moisture And Sweat While Being Quickly Evaporated And Kept Dry
- Hooded Design: Casual Fashion Hooded Design, Practical And Good-Looking, Hat Top With High Elastic Rubber Band, Easy Hanging Hanging Drying
- Flexible Buttons: The Width Of The Cuff Can Be Adjusted, And The Movement Of The Hands Is More Convenient
- Applicable Scenes: Home Bath Robe, Travel, Riding, Camping, Fitness, Beach, Swimming, Surfing And Other Water Sports
Why Use A Yoga Towel When Practicing Yoga
As an accessory, the use ofthe yoga towel increasesthe anti-skid effect so fundamental in our practices and, of course, absorbsmoisture and sweat.
It is very common to use it asif it were a mat for our trips or to cover the mat you use in your yoga center.
The most common in yoga centers is to share mats with other students. And, since yoga is usually done barefoot it is normal to want to take care of our hygiene when practicing our great passion.
In this case, you can do two things: take your own yoga mat or use your non-slip yoga towel to place it on the mat or on the floor.
The good thing about the yogatowel is that it folds easily so it costs nothing to take it to your yogaclasses. And, of course, they can be washed by hand or in a washingmachine so you can always ensure good hygiene in your practices.
On the other hand, microfiber yoga towels have a micro-fiber face to absorb sweat even more. Therefore, it is a fundamental accessory to practice hot yoga.
The other side of these towelsis rubber to ensure the highest possible adhesion in all our yogapostures. Either to stick on a yoga mat or directly on the floor.
So if you get a non-slip yoga towel then make sure that the rubber face is in contact with the mat or the floor and is not upside down.
Also Check: Bikram Yoga Calories
Jade Harmony Yoga Mat
Jade Harmony is an eco-friendly company that wins its customers by high-quality yet natural materials.
This best hot yoga mat is made of natural rubber. Even though the open cell nature makes its cleaning task a bit more tedious, the resilience and cushioning can pay that off quite well.
The mat is made 100% in the US, with a renewable source, and no synthetic or harmful plastics. You dont have to worry anymore about inhaling toxins in Downward Dog or Crow Pose.
One special thing: because eco-friendliness is a winner for this mat, so JadeYoga has proposed to plant a tree for every one of these mats sold.
You can contribute to the wellness of yourself and the Planet, just by using this one.
The Best Five Yoga Towels
Ok now let’s have a look at the yoga towels I liked best during my test.
NamaSTAY sets itself apart from its competitors not just with its clever name.
It’s the only hot yoga towel that attaches to your mat.
- NamaSTAY towels attach to yoga mats at the corners using sleeves that keep the towel in place.
- They’re made from 100 percent microfiber to wick away sweat.
- They stay in place well even during very active yoga classes.
- They have a grippy feel that keeps you from sliding thanks to the finger-like texture of microfiber.
- They please the environmentally-minded among us since they’re made from 100 percent recyclable fabric.
- They hold up well after multiple washings.
- The main con of this brand is that the microfiber doesnt seem to absorb as well as the fabric of other yoga towels.
- Some users of NamaSTAY complain that they’re pricy for the quality.
Read Also: How Many Calories Do You Burn In Yoga
Do I Really Need A Yoga Towel
You might be asking yourself, what is a yoga towel? Cant I just use a normal towel? Or no towel at all.
Well, technically you can. If you only practice yin yoga, aka you never sweat during yoga, a yoga towel will offer nothing besides a little extra support. If you do hot yoga, you need a towel to prevent slipping which can cause injury.
Are You A Yoga Teacher
This guide shows our proven step-by-step system for creating a yoga website you love. If youre a yoga teacher, snag this guide for FREE.
Former corporate sales rep turned nomadic entrepreneurial yogi. Street food ninja, avid outdoorsman, craft beer geek, and live music junkie. Co-founder of The Yoga Nomads.
Recommended Reading: Can You Do Yoga After Botox
Why Do You Need A Yoga Towel
In short, you need a yoga towel to keep you from slipping and absorb sweat while youre doing hot yoga. While a yoga towel can be useful in non-heated forms of yoga, theyre really not necessary unless youre a very heavy sweater and notice yourself slipping on the mat.
To properly use your yoga towel, you simply place it over your yoga mat and make sure its either covering the entire surface or that all four corners are lined up. The reason you need a quality yoga towel is because cheap versions may bunch up or stick to your hands when youre doing Bikram or hot yoga.
When your yoga towel bunches up or slips during class, youre not only more prone to injury but this is also extremely frustrating to the point that you wont enjoy your class. Just remember to never wash your yoga towel with any kind of softeners since this can ruin the properties of your towel and make it slick forever.
Bikram Hot Yoga Towels Compared & Reviewed
If you’re doing Bikram hot yoga a towel is not optional. A yoga towel absorbs moisture and sweat, resulting in a safer practice. It protects your yoga mat from germs and bacteria. Plus, it’s easy to clean.
In this review, we’re covering yoga mat towels that cover your whole mat. You may also want to invest in a yoga hand towel just for mopping your brow or drying sweaty hands.
Finding the perfect yoga towel depends on your overall fitness regime and the various ways you plan to use the towel.
Also Check: How Long Should You Wait To Exercise After Botox
Huge Variety And Selection
The online platforms around the world are growing exponentially in size, and that applies to the selection of products as well. As they get more popular, more and more brands sign up to sell their products on online platforms.
They have a wide range of products across many categories, divided and organized well. This helps you find exactly what you are looking for easily. You may even get software-generated recommendations for products you may need. This includes non slip yoga towels and many more.
Having a huge variety means that you can assess your preferences and choices. You can choose from a range of alternatives before purchasing. This is often not the case in most physical stores, where there is a limitation to the number of brands.
What Are The Best Anti
In Dissection Table, we have many years of experience in tryingvarious yoga articles. And how could it be otherwise, we have triedmany non-slip yoga towels to show you the best in this sectionand at the best prices. You just have to follow the link on the towel youlike to see its stock and price.
Now its your turn, it has never been so easy to buy a non-slip yoga towel online. Choose the one you like best and enjoy with your new yoga towel!
Recommended Reading: How To Do Pigeon Pose In Yoga
Dock & Bay Quick Dry Towel For Gym & Yoga
This towel is made of microfiber. Tothe touch, it is quite different from cotton, but still remains soft andpleasant for the skin. It is also very absorbent and can dry skin in notime.
In general, it can drythree times faster than a conventional cotton towel. It is quite compactand will occupy very little space in your waltz. It does not absorbmoisture odors either. It does not keep any unpleasant fragrance.
This yoga towel can cover your yoga mat and bring you optimal comfort during your training sessions. It is large enough for you to feel perfectly at ease, no matter what your body type. It is delivered with a bag to facilitate its daily transport.
Do I Need To Mist My Yoga Towel With Water Before Practice
A. You don’t have to, but it’s highly recommended that you do. While it can be a nuisance to carry around a spray bottle, spritzing your towel before practice can greatly enhance your grip. The more you sweat, the grippier your towel will be. Alternatively, you can also wait to place your towel down once you start sweating.
Read Also: How Many Calories Does Yoga Sculpt Burn
Best Versatility: Shandali Hot Yoga Towel
The Shandali Hot Yoga Towel features an innovative web silicone backing to prevent bunching. With this innovative feature, you can feel 500% better in a yoga practice. It keeps itself from skidding by providing a perfect grip and traction. The silicone thread is woven neatly and tightly to provide a perfect grip with the yoga mat. The extra dense lightweight soft weave provides a comfortable grip, cushioned support to your arms, knees, and shoulders. The sticky towel works as a great yoga aid by folding and placing under your knees for knee support. You can also sit on it and use it as an extra cushion during meditation.
Can I Use A Regular Yoga Mat For Hot Yoga
The best hot yoga mat can absorb and retain a lot of moisture. In contrast, regular yoga mats tend to absorb moisture quickly, but they cant keep a lot of moisture inside.
Thats the reason why theyre more slippery when wet. If you want to use a regular yoga mat for hot yoga, then you must bring an additional towel to wipe dry the mat.
Recommended Reading: How To Wash A Yoga Mat In Washing Machine
The Best Non Slip Yoga Towels : Top 10 Picks By An Expert
This article will help you choose the right non slip yoga towels with more ease. We have taken into consideration the varied needs and wants of all segments of consumers to give you the perfect guide on how to pick the right product. So that you can shop worry-free!
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
Best Overall: #1 Heathyoga Eco
- Material Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Thickness 6mm or 1/4in
- Weight 2.8lbs
This mat checks the box for most of the consideration one would take before buying a mat. It is made of eco-friendly TPE which makes it inherently superior, denser and unique composition along with no plastic smell at all. It also doesnt contain latex so you do not have to worry about any skin irritation or allergies.
The 6mm thickness with double layers in this mat gives a good cushion and grip to support your joints during your yoga practice. Especially If you enjoy restorative yoga, a style with fewer poses that you hold longer, for example, you may prefer this mat. It has a non-slip texture on both sides of the mat which assures good hand and feet traction and floor grip.
The mat also has alignment lines to help you get in the correct posture. It is longer and wider than most mats and is suitable for all yoga styles and heights of yoga practitioners.
It comes with a carrying and velcro strap.
Also Check: How Many Calories Burned During Bikram Yoga
Don’t Miss: How To Hang Yoga Swing From Pull Up Bar
Zhxinashu 3 Packs Microfiber Cooling Travel Towel
- Feature:soft, Lightweight, Skin Friendly, Absorbent, Quick-Drying And Odorless Thanks To Its Microfiber Material.you Can Reuse It Again And Again.machine Washable.no Bleach.do Not Iron.
- Material:microfiber Produced Without Harmful Additives, Ultra Soft And Durable For Years Of Use.made For Drying Sweat Comfortably, And Healthy To Your Skin.
- Satisfaction:if You Have Any Questions After Purchasing Our Products, Please Contact Us In Time And I Will Give You A Satisfactory Result.at The Same Time, We Also Provide No-Reason Full Service.
- Perfect Size & & Portable:perfectly Sized To Place On Top Of Any Regular Sized Yoga Mat.comes With Travel Bag Make It Easier To Carry.
- Occasions:they Can Do Their Job Well As Travel Towels Or Sports Towels.also They Are Suitable For Outdoors Hot Yoga, Meditation, Travel, Backpacking, Beach, Swimming, Camping, Pilates, Or As A Rest Towel, Blanket.